MDU - MTG INTRO MDU - MTG INTRO

Hey Wondermeow! There are a few issues, but they aren't major.

The music in the intro decreases suddenly when you cut to the first shot after the title card.

The music is unbalanced with the audio. It is too low at the beginning, and it overpowers the dialogue at some point.

Lastly, the last cut is weird. You cut the last two shots while you're fading out, that doesn't look too well.

I hope I don't sound too harsh. Your stuff definitely has potential. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff!

Wondermeow responds:

Thanks mate always grateful for the feedback yeah the intro is quite old but a classic i keep reusing when it comes to the music being played on the background. As for the unbalanced music the musician that assisted gave one copy that overpowered the audio with 2 separate pieces he cut up for me to use so i ended up doing that part myself, i'm not really a pro music guy go figures, lol. As for the ending he was changing back to himself again probably didn't make the scene long enough but i was ok with it, cheers mate.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

splooge splooge

This is fucking amazing! I don't think the comedy could have been executed any better.

Baby Hands Baby Hands

Love it! Keeping it short and sweet!

INVOCATION INVOCATION

I am not into the whole rape thing when it comes to hentai (or in general for that matter), however the animation was impressive to me, and I can tell you spent some time on the boob jiggle. I say that mainly because I suck at animating and I work with video. The only time I ever animate is when I make motion graphics.

The intro with your name at the beginning felt a little long, I suggest making it five seconds max. The whole video itself felt rather slow.

I did like the end when the girl opens the book and the demon just creams all over her xD

I have seen another video of yours, and I believe you have potential. Keep it up!

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit