MDU - MTG INTRO MDU - MTG INTRO

Hey Wondermeow! There are a few issues, but they aren't major.

The music in the intro decreases suddenly when you cut to the first shot after the title card.

The music is unbalanced with the audio. It is too low at the beginning, and it overpowers the dialogue at some point.

Lastly, the last cut is weird. You cut the last two shots while you're fading out, that doesn't look too well.

I hope I don't sound too harsh. Your stuff definitely has potential. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff!

Wondermeow responds:

Thanks mate always grateful for the feedback yeah the intro is quite old but a classic i keep reusing when it comes to the music being played on the background. As for the unbalanced music the musician that assisted gave one copy that overpowered the audio with 2 separate pieces he cut up for me to use so i ended up doing that part myself, i'm not really a pro music guy go figures, lol. As for the ending he was changing back to himself again probably didn't make the scene long enough but i was ok with it, cheers mate.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

splooge splooge

This is fucking amazing! I don't think the comedy could have been executed any better.

Baby Hands Baby Hands

Love it! Keeping it short and sweet!

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

This isn't a game.

This is art.

The Love Letter The Love Letter

Grr..

I was literally right at the end and I ran out of time... anyway, good game, fun yet challenging. Keep it up!

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Great Game!

Fisrt game was good, but the sequel is way better! You should make another sequel dude! Haha, if anything, make the ending as a movie on here! That would be great. Well goodluck, hopefully you keep on going!

SC. #17 - Sounds like fun. SC. #17 - Sounds like fun.

Awesomeness! A cute chick with a ranbow hair! Keep it up!

Moosh responds: